About MeshWear Technologies Inc.
MeshWear Technologies Inc. began operations in Hamilton, Ontario, at the center of Canada's industrial heartland.
The idea for our ventilated work pants came from a steelworker, prohibited from wearing shorts at work, who then set out to create a product that would provide the comfort and coolness of a pair of shorts while maintaining the abrasion protection inherent in conventional pants.
COOLWORKS® convertible ventilated work pants were created by workers, for workers. Developed by listening carefully to the specific requirements of employers and by thoroughly sampling and testing the trousers in a variety of demanding industrial environments, MeshWear Technologies Inc. Patent Pending designs are setting the standard in industrial quality ventilated work wear.
Some of our markets include:
- Municipal/Public Works – roads, parks, water, etc.
- Waste services and recycling
- Warehousing and loading areas
- Trucking/delivery/service personnel
- Food services, bakeries, etc.
- Road construction and maintenance/ Paving
- Pulp and paper manufacturing
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Steel fabrication, stamping, etc.
- Moulding, extruding, production facilities, etc.
- Automotive assembly and parts manufacturing
- Indoor/Outdoor retail service
- Machinery/Property maintenance personnel
- Civic services-Police, EMS, firefighter, etc.
- Landscaping/golf course maintenance
- Telecom service-telephone, cable, etc.
- Sand & Gravel/Cement operation
- Agricultural workers
- Traffic Control Services
- Courier and delivery personnel